EPSYCA Index du Forum
EPSYCA
Le site des étudiants en psychologie de Caen

EPSYCA Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

d a goal and three assists in the seven

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    EPSYCA Index du Forum -> A lire avant tout -> Tutorial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Geek !!
Geek !!

Licence 3
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Nov - 07:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: d a goal and three assists in the seven Répondre en citant

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Roger Federer won a record sixth Dubai Championships -- and 78th career title -- by beating Tomas Berdych 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 in the final on Saturday. Malcolm Butler Patriots Jersey . Federer, who maintains a home in Dubai, delighted a packed stadium of fans who seemed biased for the Swiss in back-to-back wins over Novak Djokovic in the semifinals and Berdych. "Things definitely went my way out here tonight," Federer said. "Ive had a lot of tough matches in the last year and a half so it was nice to get a lucky break again." The victory was hard fought as Federer lost the first serve and his serve in the second to trail 3-2. Federers win, his sixth here in the last 12 years, extends his record of winning at least one title a year to 14 consecutive years. This is Federers first tournament victory since winning in Halle, his only title of 2013, last spring. Federer improved his record over Berdych to 12-6 with the win. The last time they played, however, Berdych beat Federer in the Dubai semifinals last year. "Hes the greatest player of all time and hell never give up and give you anything for free," Berdych said. "I knew that and thought I was ready for it, but my execution wasnt good enough to hold it to the end." The loss ended Berdychs longest winning streak of his career at 11 matches. In the first set, the fourth-seeded Federers forehand looked shaky and he appeared a step slow. After exchanging early service breaks, the third-seeded Berdych snared the go-ahead break in the sixth game. On a second break point at 30-40, Federer netted a backhand to lose serve. In the second set, there was another early exchange of breaks. From 4-4, Federer won the final eight points of the set to even the set score. "Everything happens very, very quickly and I was looking for better serving because thats what let me down the most in the beginning, getting broken three times in five, six service games," Federer said. Both players had break opportunities in the first two games of the third set -- Berdych three and Federer one -- but each held. Federer secured his way to victory when he broke Berdych on a second break point in the fourth game. The Swiss faced two break points on his serve in the seventh game but held on for 5-2. Berdych was able to save two Federer match points on his own serve in the eighth game. But the Czech couldnt stop Federer from serving out. On Federers third match point at 40-15 in the ninth game, Berdych netted a backhand return. "The match started pretty well and I had many chances," Berdych said. "Its very disappointing for me the way I handled that situation." Matthew Slater Patriots Jersey . -- Slugger Jose Abreu, All-Star left-hander Chris Sale and closer Matt Lindstrom are on the disabled list. Marcus Cannon Patriots Jersey . The roster changes have been constant and continuous since late last year, but even with their 46-man roster set for the start of the season, the banged-up Bombers will be kicking off Week 1 with a handful of fresh faces and back-ups in the starting lineup. http://www.patriotsfootballfans.com/Black-Steve-Grogan-Patriots-Jersey.html?cat=912 . - Frankie (The Answer) Edgar dominated B.Patrick Kaleta wont be returning to the NHL this season after all. The Buffalo Sabres announced on Saturday that the forward, currently with the AHLs Rochester Americans, would be out for the season with a torn ACL. The injury occurred during Rochesters Friday evening game with the Lake Erie Monsters when he crashed into Lake Erie goalie Calvin Pickard and his leg struck the crossbar. Kaleta had a goal and three assists in the seven games he had played for the Americans since being sent down by the Sabres on November 3rd. Lavelle Hawkins Patriots Jersey. In five games with the Sabres this season, the 27-year-old Buffalo native had no points and five penalty minutes. He was suspended for 10 games on October 15th for a hit to the head of Columbus Blue Jackets defenceman Jack Johnson. Sabres coach Ted Nolan said on Saturday that he intended to recall Kaleta in time for Thursday nights home game against the New York Rangers. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Nov - 07:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    EPSYCA Index du Forum -> A lire avant tout -> Tutorial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation