EPSYCA Index du Forum
EPSYCA
Le site des étudiants en psychologie de Caen

EPSYCA Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

eir superstar forward isnt firing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    EPSYCA Index du Forum -> A lire avant tout -> Tutorial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Geek !!
Geek !!

Licence 3
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Nov - 04:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: eir superstar forward isnt firing Répondre en citant

HOUSTON -- Texans coach Gary Kubiak is out of the hospital after suffering what the team said was a mini-stroke, but theres no word on when he will resume coaching duties. Stephen Curry 3 Shoes . The team said the 52-year-old Kubiak suffered a transient ischemic attack at halftime of Sundays loss to Indianapolis. He was released from the hospital on Tuesday and is expected to make a full recovery. "Ive been through an ordeal and my focus now is to get back to good health," Kubiak said in a statement released by the team. "Doctors have told me I will make a full recovery." Kubiak collapsed on the field and was rushed to a hospital. The Texans blew an 18-point lead without him and the 27-24 setback was the teams sixth straight loss. A transient ischemic attack, or TIA, occurs when blood flow to the brain is briefly interrupted, typically by a blood clot or narrowed blood vessels. TIAs are often called mini-strokes and can cause stroke-like symptoms including sudden dizziness, numbness, vision loss or unconsciousness, though symptoms last only a few minutes or a few hours and no permanent brain damage occurs. TIAs are often a warning sign for a future stroke. "Someone who has a real TIA has a higher risk of stroke," said Dr. Larry Goldstein, a professor of neurology and the director of the Duke Stroke Center. "The highest risk is over the next in general 90 days or so. The highest risk is relatively soon afterward, over the first few days." Goldstein said that patients who have a mini-stroke are evaluated to try to understand the cause and identify and treat any risk factors that might have led to it. "By definition a TIA is transient so the symptoms go away in a few minutes, so from a physical standpoint there should be no long-lasting consequences," Goldstein said. Former Cincinnati Reds manager Dusty Baker had a mini-stroke in 2012. Baker, who was initially hospitalized for an irregular heartbeat, returned to manage the Reds less than two weeks after his mini-stroke. Houston didnt identify an interim coach as it prepared for Sundays game at Arizona. Defensive co-ordinator Wade Phillips, a former head coach for Dallas, took over after Kubiak was taken to the hospital and he ran Houstons practice on Monday. Offensive co-ordinator Rick Dennison likely will take over the play-calling duties if Kubiak isnt back by Sunday. The Texans dont think things will change much with Dennison calling the plays. "If hes not here, then (Dennison) can handle it," receiver Andre Johnson said. Kubiaks health problems are the latest blow to a team already in disarray in an underperforming season filled with numerous injuries and the benching of quarterback Matt Schaub. The six-game skid is tied for the longest losing streak in Texans history. Now the Texans will try to regroup and adjust to Kubiaks likely absence on Sunday. "Its been frustrating, especially after the past two seasons and the expectations," Johnson said. "But if you dont go out and play the way youre supposed to play youre not going to win. And we didnt do that so thats why we havent been winning ... somehow some way weve got to go out and fix the mistakes weve been making and try to win a game." Players said they believe Houstons assistant coaches will prepare them well for Sundays game with Kubiak out. "I think were in great hands with whoever has to step up," linebacker Joe Mays said. "Youre in great hands because we have a great group of coaches." Kubiak was the second NFL coach with a severe medical issue this past weekend. Denver Broncos coach John Fox underwent heart surgery in North Carolina on Monday after being hospitalized on Saturday. Fox felt dizzy last week and doctors recommended immediate aortic valve replacement surgery. Kubiak was hired in 2006 and is working under a three-year contract that runs through 2014. An eighth-round pick out of Texas A&M, he spent nine years as John Elways backup in Denver and has made his mark as an offensive guru and quarterbacks mentor. Micro g Torch Under Armour . -- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have released veteran guard Davin Joseph, a mainstay on their offensive line over the past eight seasons. Ua Speedform Apollo Twist . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.curryshoesuk.biz/under-armour-uk-store.html . Tennis Australia chief executive Craig Tiley told local media in comments published Wednesday that John Tomic would not be allowed into Melbourne Park in any official capacity or as a spectator.Every day leading up to the eve of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, TSN.ca will be previewing one of the eight participating groups. Today, the previews continue with Group D featuring Mario Balotelli and Italy, Luis Suarezs Uruguay, Wayne Rooney and England and Costa Rica with Bryan Ruiz. Check back on Friday for Group E. Undefeated in qualifying, Italy breezed its way to the World Cup. But with nine of 19 of the goals scored by Cesare Prandellis Azzurri courtesy of players not going to the World Cup, can Italy count on an attack led by the mercurial Mario Balotelli to bulge the twine in Brazil? Click here for the Italy team preview Injured late into Liverpools season, BPL Player of the Year, Luis Suarez waas still a no-brainer as a selection for Uruguay. Ua Phenom Proto Trainer. Still, if their superstar forward isnt firing on all cylinders, can the rest of the la Celeste offence pick up the slack? Click here for the Uruguay team preview Coming into Brazil with the lowest expectations for an England side in some time, can Daniel Sturridge, Ross Barkley and the rest of Roy Hodgsons youthful Three Lions find their stride and head back to another knockout round? Click here for the England team preview Heading into the tournament as the consensus bottom-feeder of the group with few household names even to football fans, can Costa Rica play spoiler or even shock the rest of Group D? Click here for the Costa Rica team preview Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Nov - 04:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    EPSYCA Index du Forum -> A lire avant tout -> Tutorial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation