EPSYCA Index du Forum
EPSYCA
Le site des étudiants en psychologie de Caen

EPSYCA Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

e match left to play. Defeat for South Korea

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    EPSYCA Index du Forum -> A lire avant tout -> Tutorial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Geek !!
Geek !!

Licence 3
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Nov - 04:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: e match left to play. Defeat for South Korea Répondre en citant

BEIJING, China - Top-ranked Stacy Lewis birdied the final hole Friday for a 5-under 68 and a two-stroke lead over fellow Texan Brittany Lang after the second round of the Reignwood LPGA Classic. Flames Jersey .It was a day that I just had to stay patient, Lewis said. Even coming in, I could have made a few more birdies. Didnt quite hit the shots around the greens that I needed to.Lewis had a 12-under 134 at Reignwood Pine Valley.She holed some timely putts.Putts that kept the round going, Lewis said. Thats the thing. Ive made them at the right time. Ive had good speed all week.Lewis leads the tour with three victories and earnings of $2,214,143. Last year, she finished a stroke behind Shanshan Feng after the Chinese player eagled the par-5 18th.Lang had a 66 to match the best round off the week — and set up a Saturday pairing with Lewis.Were really good friends though and I have a lot of respect for her on the golf course. Lang said about Lewis. Yeah, definitely going to be out of my element, a little intimidated. Shes a great player. But at the same time, Im trying to get better, too. So playing with her, watching her, and trying to play well and do my thing is going to make me better. If I could play with her on more weekends, then Ill be doing pretty good. Maybe I can learn something from watching her.Germanys Caroline Masson, South Koreas Mirim Lee, Spains Belen Mozo and Swedens Caroline Hedwall were tied for third at 8 under. Masson and Lee shot 68, Mozo had a 69, and Hedwall a 71.Fourth-ranked Suzann Pettersen followed her opening 74 with a 66 to reach 6 under.I played some good golf yesterday. I had six birdies or something and shot 1 over, which is kind of a disaster, Pettersen said. Then I made a mess out of two of the par 5s.I dont know if I was a little bit rusty and not sharp enough from not having played for quite a few weeks and it kind of got to me a little bit on certain holes. ... Happy to bounce back with 7 under and put myself somewhere back in the tournament.Feng was tied for 39th at even par after a 71. TJ Brodie Jersey . Petersburg of the KHL. Belov was a free agent last summer when he signed a one-year contract with the Oilers. In 57 games this season he had one goal and six assists with 34 penalty minutes in Edmonton. Matt Stajan Flames Jersey . UEFA said Wednesday that the champions of England and France only have to include five home-trained players in their 21-man squads next season instead of the expected eight. Only one of the five players needs to be trained by the club itself. http://www.jerseyofficialhockeyflames.com/theoren-fleury-hockey-jersey/ . Algeria led 3-0 at halftime, but withstood a stronger South Korean second half performance to claim its first World Cup win since 1982 and move into second place in Group H with one match left to play. Defeat for South Korea means it must now beat already-qualified Belgium to stand a chance of progressing to the knockout stages.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Bryce Harper homered, Ian Desmond drove in three runs and the Washington Nationals moved a step closer to their second NL East title in three years with a 10-3 victory over the New York Mets on Saturday night. Anthony Rendon added to his huge series with four hits as Washington reduced its magic number to six for clinching the division. Denard Span had a two-run homer in the ninth inning andd scored three times. Jarome Iginla Flames Jersey. . Doug Fister (14-6) was handed a 6-0 lead and breezed to his fourth win in four career starts against the Mets — all in the past 13 months. One night after their 12-game winning streak at Citi Field was snapped, the Nationals went right back to dominating New York on a dreary night in Queens. Harper homered off an ineffective Zack Wheeler (10-10) in the second. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Nov - 04:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    EPSYCA Index du Forum -> A lire avant tout -> Tutorial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation