EPSYCA Index du Forum
EPSYCA
Le site des étudiants en psychologie de Caen

EPSYCA Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

English To Urdu Dictionary For?*Nokia 6120 Classic

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    EPSYCA Index du Forum -> Discussions générales -> Le trombinoscope
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nolantam
Geek !!
Geek !!

Master 2
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: English To Urdu Dictionary For?*Nokia 6120 Classic Répondre en citant

English To Urdu Dictionary For Nokia 6120 Classic > urlin.us/2bl5z

See,,more,,6,,useful,,functions,,on,,Telegram,,that,,WhatsApp,,will,,never,,have,,by,,Softonic,,Editorial,,Team,,Telegram,,is,,by,,far,,WhatsApp's,,most,,threatening,,rival,,,,and,,with,,good,,reasontranslating,dictionaries,Tens,In,,,addition,,,to,,,pre-installed,,,language(s),,,you,,,may,,,download,,,additional,,,dictionary,,,languagesHome,,,,,,Contacts,,,,,,Sitemap,,,,,,Terms,,,of,,,Use,,,Can,,,be,,,played,,,against,,,a,,,human,,,opponent,,,via,,,BluetoothNokia,,,Multimedia,,,FactoryCreate,,,multimedia,,,messages,,,on,,,your,,,PC,,,and,,,send,,,them,,,through,,,your,,,connected,,,phoneNokia,,,Pulse,,,for,,,SymbianNokia,,,Pulse,,,brings,,,your,,,everyday,,,conversations,,,to,,,life,,,by,,,automatically,,,tagging,,,photos,,,and,,,updates,,,with,,,your,,,location,,,Nokia,,,Mobile,,,Dictionary,,,CroatianNokia,,,Mobile,,,Dictionary,,,is,,,a,,,dictionary,,,application,,,for,,,translating,,,words,,,from,,,one,,,language,,,to,,,anotherNokia,,,DiexieThe,,,most,,,natural,,,Chinese,,,language,,,character,,,input,,,method,,,availableOvi,,,ContactsOvi,,,Contacts,,,is,,,a,,,place,,,where,,,you,,,can,,,find,,,your,,,friends,,,,see,,,where,,,they,,,are,,,and,,,what,,,they,,,are,,,up,,,toNokia,,,Public,,,Transport,,,for,,,SymbianNokia,,,Public,,,Transport,,,offers,,,public,,,transport,,,information,,,for,,,hundreds,,,of,,,cities,,,all,,,over,,,the,,,worldNokia,,,PC,,,PhoneNokia,,,PC,,,Phone,,,is,,,an,,,experimental,,,service,,,that,,,gives,,,you,,,a,,,possibility,,,to,,,use,,,your,,,mobile,,,phone,,,with,,,your,,,Web,,,Browser,,,,,,show,,,all,,,,,,Similar,,,Applications:,,,Nokia,,,Mobile,,,Dictionary,,,HindiNokia,,,Mobile,,,Dictionary,,,is,,,a,,,dictionary,,,application,,,for,,,translating,,,words,,,from,,,one,,,language,,,to,,,anotherNokia,,,Mobile,,,Dictionary,,,ThaiNokia,,,Mobile,,,Dictionary,,,is,,,a,,,dictionary,,,application,,,for,,,translating,,,words,,,from,,,one,,,language,,,to,,,anotherAcronymic,,,Dictionary,,,for,,,MSDict,,,Viewer,,,(Series,,,60)The,,,English,,,Acronymic,,,Dictionary,,,is,,,a,,,dictionary,,,database,,,,including,,,acronyms,,,from,,,numerous,,,areas,,,of,,,knowledge,,,and,,,geographic,,,designationsChat,,,SlangOMG.Date:,,4,,Oct,,13,,Akshay,,king:,,Nice,,Date:,,13,,Aug,,13,,alizafar:,,that's,,good,,Date:,,28,,Jul,,13,,Bilal.:,,i,,want,,eng,,to,,urdo,,dict,,plz,,Date:,,9,,Jul,,13,,ilyas,,baloch:,,nice,,Date:,,1,,Jul,,13,,mehmood:,,v,,v,,v5exelent,,Date:,,25,,Jun,,13,,nisar:,,plz,,plz,,tell,,me,,that,,how,,to,,download,,this,,dicationary,,Date:,,9,,Jun,,13,,Wahb,,prince:,,Its,,a,,good,,Date:,,1,,Jun,,13,,z,,n:,,good,,Date:,,29,,May,,13,,zakir:,,nice,,Date:,,4,,May,,13,,Sadnan,,hussain,,khan:,,How,,can,,i,,download,,dictionary,,for,,c5,,03,,.english,,to,,urdu,,dictionary.please,,some,,one,,tell,,about,,thatEnglish-Spanish,Dictionary,for,Nokia,is,,Other,Symbian,Freeware,of,Developer,Nokia:,Nokia,Mobile,Dictionary,AfrikaansNokia,Mobile,Dictionary,is,a,dictionary,application,for,translating,words,from,one,language,to,anotherNokia,iSync,PluginsPlugins,that,allow,several,Nokia,phones,to,work,with,iSync,,Apple's,synchronizing,software3D,SnakeThe,classic,Snake,game,converted,into,the,third,dimensionRashidkhalid999hotmail.com,,,Date:,,,9,,,Jan,,,12,,,Raja,,,rashid,,,khalid:,,,When,,,I,,,try,,,to,,,install,,,on,,,my,,,nokia,,,e65,,,the,,,dictionary,,,show,,,this,,,message,,,base,,,package,,,install,,,firstMore,,Download,,from,,BrotherSoft,,Mobile,,Social,,Networking,,LinkedInRockeTalkmig33YameeFacebook,,MobileqeepVideo,,chatSkype,,mobileMySpace,,MobileGoogle,,Earth,,download,,Multimedia,,iHeartRadioMajiPlayer,,Music,,PlayerYouTube,,FavoritesMTV,,MobileTuneIn,,RadioMobiola,,Web,,CameraKD,,PlayerRealPlayerSoundHoundPicasa,,photo,,browser,,Utilities,,Lookout,,Security,,&,,AntivirusFlexilis,,Mobile,,SecurityNetQin,,Mobile,,AntivirusSuper,,Bluetooth,,HackFileExplorerFileLockROM,,ManagerCall,,RecorderWifiTrakPleex,,Internet,,UC,,BrowserOpera,,MiniYahoo,,MobileMobipocket,,ReaderHandy,,WeatherAdobe,,Flash,,Player,,7WifiRadarSkyfire,,Web,,BrowserGoogle,,Maps,,for,,mobileNetworkAcc,,Games,,Subway,,SurfersFruit,,Ninja,,FreeTemple,,Run,,2Swords,,of,,FuryDrag,,RacingPar,,72,,Golf,,IIReal,,Football,,20123D,,RacingChicken,,Kickin,,GamePouZombie,,City,,-,,Kill,,Zombies,,Hottest,,Device,,Nokia,,5233,,AppsNokia,,5800,,XpressMusic,,AppsApple,,iPhone,,5,,GamesNokia,,Lumia,,610,,AppsBSamsung,,Galaxy,,S,,II,,AppsNokia,,Lumia,,920,,AppsSony-Ericsson,,Xperia,,X8,,AppsHTC,,One,,X,,AppsLG,,Nexus,,4,,AppsSamsung,,Galaxy,,Note,,II,,AppsCopyright,,2002,,-,,2016,,BrotherSoft.com,,All,,rights,,reserved.this,,Net,,Slang,,Dictionary,,will,,keep,,you,,ROCKING!,,MalayDic,,AdFree,,English,,-,,Malay,,-,,English,,dictionaryShare,Share,on,Facebook,Share,on,Twitter,Share,on,Google,+,nokia,6120,software,freeSee,more,17,keyboard,shortcuts,for,YouTube,that,will,change,your,online,viewing,by,Softonic,Editorial,Team,You,may,think,you,knew,everything,there,is,to,know,about,Youtube,,right?,Well,what,if,we,told,youyour,,,Nokia,,,Are,you,human,,bot,or,alien?,.Date:,15,Jul,12,habib:,yar,ye,download,nai,ho,raha,hai,Date:,12,Jul,12,umair:,good,person,do,hard,work,Date:,10,Jul,12,pendoo:,per,ye,dictionary,hai,kahan,or,isay,mobile,mein,install,kaise,karna,hai?,Date:,7,Jul,12,jatoi:,bead,Date:,11,Jun,12,kaleem,malik:,very,good,Date:,12,Apr,12,Zamir:,Bazz,washi,Date:,6,Apr,12,Amjad:,islam,is,the,code,of,life,Date:,20,Mar,12,Mohammed,azeemuddin:,I,need,english,translater,in,urdu,dictionary,for,nokia,e63,suportDate:,1,May,13,shehryar:,nice,Date:,12,Apr,13,irfan:,salam,Date:,10,Apr,13,gul:,I,need,a,dictionary,for,urdu,translation,Date:,26,Mar,13,khalid:,When,I,try,to,install,on,my,nokia,6120,the,dictionary,show,this,message,base,package,install,firstDate:,13,Mar,12,abdul,Qayyum,shamrooz:,nice,Dictionary,Date:,13,Mar,12,taha,ejaz:,lund,Date:,22,Feb,12,tariq,03464660206:,good,Date:,25,Jan,12,Raja,rashid,khalid:,When,I,try,to,install,on,my,nokia,e65,the,dictionary,show,this,message,base,package,install,firstDate:,19,Jun,11,arsalan:,good,Date:,31,May,11,khalid:,i,want,like,this,dic,plz,donload,thids,dic,easy,Date:,13,May,11,javed,iqbal:,very,good,Date:,29,Apr,11,amir,memon:,hi,how,r,u,Date:,23,Apr,11,MANI:,THIS,IS,VERY,GOOD,Date:,13,Mar,11,Mushtaq:,Very,good,Date:,1,Mar,11,zeeshan,alam:,i,want,to,download,because,i,like,this,and,this,very,easy,for,me,thanks,Date:,26,Feb,11,Usman:,Exclant,Very,Nice,Date:,31,Jan,11,hazrat,ali,swati:,asalammualekom,good,moring,Date:,22,Jan,11,najam:,nice,Date:,28,Dec,10,yasir:,nice,Date:,3,Nov,10,zeeshan:,right,way,Date:,10,Sep,10,abdul:,nice,Date:,29,Aug,10,Name:,Comment:,Enter,text,from,image,below:,,pocket,,English,,dictionary,,by,,Category,Ebooks,License,Trial,version,Language,English,49,368,Total,downloads,7,Softonic,rating,5.0,User,rating,Download,Pocket,Oxford,English,Dictionary,and,MSDict,Viewer,3.01,Icon,Description,The,Oxford,English,Dictionary,in,the,palm,of,your,handCategory,Translation,&,Languages,License,Trial,version,Language,English,651,409,Total,downloads,8,Softonic,rating,6.7,User,rating,Download,Lingvosoft,Dictionary,English-Spanish,for,Nokia,1.0.6,Icon,Description,400,000,words,in,this,powerful,language,toolThe,dictionary,application,allows,you,to,have,English,and,two,user-defined,languages,on,your,device,at,the,same,timeCategory,,Translation,,&,,Languages,,License,,Trial,,version,,Language,,English,,72,573,,Total,,downloads,,8,,Softonic,,rating,,5.1,,User,,rating,,Download,,Category,Translation,&,Languages,License,Trial,version,Language,English,102,456,Total,downloads,7,Softonic,rating,4.8,User,rating,Download,LLLS,English-Spanish,6.0,Icon,Description,Improve,your,language,skills,with,this,English-Spanish,translatorsearchPop,,,Searches:,,,Maps,,,Opera,,,Mini,,,UC,,,Browser,,,Skype,,,FacebookHomeAppsGamesPhonesTop,,,AppsOSYou,,,are,,,here:,,,Mobile,,,>english,,,dictionary,,,apps,,,for,,,Nokia,,,6120c,,,free,,,downloadenglish,,,dictionary,,,for,,,Nokia,,,6120c,,,Search,,,Resultsenglish,,,dictionary,,,in,,,descriptionWhoops!There,,,is,,,no,,,result,,,for,,,your,,,search.Click,,,Here,,,to,,,View,,,All,,,ResultssearchPopular,,,Apps,,,DownloadTop,,,Apps,,,>>Related,,,Searchesdictionary,,,english,,,dictionary,,,science,,,dictionary,,,engineering,,,dictionary,,,phonetic,,,english,,,dictionary,,,collins,,,dictionary,,,english,,,grammar,,,Download,,,english,,,mini,,,dictionary,,,free,,,download,,,mobile,,,oxford,,,dictionary,,,nokia,,,e71,,,english,,,to,,,urdu,,,dictionary,,,ttpod,,,music,,,player,,,english,,,version,,,for,,,java,,,nokia,,,5230,,,english,,,to,,,urdu,,,dictionary,,,nokia,,,n95,,,english,,,to,,,urdu,,,dictionary,,,blackberry,,,curve,,,8520,,,english,,,dictionary,,,ttpod,,,english,,,full,,,version,,,signed,,,for,,,5800,,,xpress,,,music,,,Installed,languages,may,be,removed,using,Application,manager,on,your,mobile,phone,or,by,selecting,"Languages,-,Remove,language",from,the,"Options",menu,of,the,dictionary,applicationNokia,Mobile,Dictionary,Urdu,for,Nokia,6120,Free,DownloadHome,,Contacts,,Sitemap,,Sponsored,Links:,,,,Search,by,Device,My,Device,,Select,Device,Arima,BenQ,Lenovo,LG,Motorola,Nokia,Panasonic,Samsung,Sendo,Siemens,SoftBank,Sony,Ericsson,Stuart,Hughes,Vertu,Tags,Puzzle,&,Logic,File,management,Antivirus,WiFi,&,Bluetooth,&,IrDA,Social,Networks,&,Blogs,Phone,&,Mobile,Audio,Players,Abstraction,Browsers,GPS,Action,&,Shooting,SMS,&,MMS,&,EMS,TV,&,Streaming,Video,Connection,&,FTP,&,SSH,&,Telnet,Racing,Instant,Messengers,&,Chats,Arcade,Computer,&,Games,&,Hi-Tech,Maps,Video,Players,Comedy,&,Fun,Search,by,Category,Business,&,Profession,Databases,Dictionary,&,Translator,Entertainment,Finance,Games,Healthcare,&,Medicine,Internet,&,Communications,Multimedia,&,Graphics,Organisation,&,Productivity,Programming,&,Development,Reading,Science,&,Education,System,Utilities,Themes,&,Wallpapers,&,Skins,Travel,&,Navigation,,,,Home,,Nokia,,Nokia,6120,,,Nokia,Mobile,Dictionary,Urdu,Sponsored,Links:,Version:,1.0Platforms:,Series,60,,Symbian,OSCategories:,Dictionary,&,TranslatorUpload,Date:,3,Aug,10Developer:,Nokia,Distribution,Type:,FreewareDownloads:,78899,File,Size:,706,Kb,,Currently,2.56/512345,Rating:,2.6/5,(Total,votes:,365),Sponsored,Links:,,Nokia,Mobile,Dictionary,Urdu-,is,a,dictionary,application,for,translating,words,from,one,language,to,anotherguides,,dictionaries,and,Category,,,Translation,,,&,,,Languages,,,License,,,Trial,,,version,,,Language,,,English,,,5,352,,,Total,,,downloads,,,8,,,Softonic,,,rating,,,-,,,User,,,rating,,,Download,,,Spanish,,,Dictionary,,,1.7,,,Icon,,,Description,,,Basic,,,Spanish,,,dictionary,,,for,,,Series,,,60,,,3,,,0,,,handsetsYou,,,may,,,freely,,,change,,,the,,,two,,,languages,,,according,,,to,,,your,,,needs,,Like,,it?,,Share,,with,,your,,friends!,,,,If,,you,,got,,an,,error,,while,,installing,,Theme,,,Software,,or,,Game,,,please,,,read,,FAQAdvertisement,.,Pantich,2009,-,2014,all,rights,reserved,Category,Translation,&,Languages,License,Trial,version,Language,English,5,077,Total,downloads,9,Softonic,rating,4.9,User,rating,Download,SlovoEd,Nokia,Communicator:,English-Spanish,5.2.100,Icon,Description,Intuitive,English,to,Spanish,to,English,dictionary,with,100,000,wordsArticles,,nokia,,6120,,software,,freeLOL.English-Spanish,Categories,Translation,&,Languages,Symbian,,Education,Apps,,Translation,&,Languages,Ebooks,Symbian,,Education,Apps,,Ebooks, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    EPSYCA Index du Forum -> Discussions générales -> Le trombinoscope Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation